Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Brewer Patriot

Cavotuesday:

Stoked to announce that we have restocked the popular Adams snapback in our official online store. This is actually a first for the brand, our pieces have always been offered in limited edition runs only. I damn near never reprint or restock anything but this hat was an exception. The fire was too hot to put out. I knew back when I was designing it that it was going to go fast. The killer combination of navy with the red and 3D puff embroidery on the front, plus the grass green under the bill just screams lifestyle Americana for young and old, its a universal one two three combo, you dig it, we all dig it, so I restocked it, rereleased it…I am stoked on the positive vibes and support from all the FAM. Thank you thank you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one great looking hat. American to the bone!