Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thursday

My last blog entry was in November 2017.

I miss writing/blogging even though I still "write' everyday if you count "texting and email" but definitely not as fun.

2018 has been pretty great. I remain grateful and thankful. I have always been conscious of time, often wishing for time to speed up or/and wishing for it slow down. I look forward to the future despite my desire to stay Peter Pan forever.

Those that makes excuses, ugh, not a fan but I took a year long blog hiatus because I had a dream come true so life got busier (maybe harder too?) but not necessarily easier.

I started this brand 13 years ago and it is crazy to think how Cavotu has survived even at the lowest points when having a clothing label as a side business made zero sense at all.

I still strive to be a good human being.

I still have a desire to design and create cool apparel.

Enough rambling...let's ride.

No comments: