Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Candyland

The wife and I spent the afternoon strolling around the Shore. No, not that one. I'm talking about 2nd street in Long Beach. Beautiful weather today, easily could of went with the shorts and sandals look but somehow I was rocking the denim. I can only pretend it gets cold around here but can't complain when the heat comes thru. My wife is always talking about this spot called Powell's so we wandered inside for a visual experience. Unfortunately I only had my iPhone so the quality of the images is rather weak but you get the idea.
This mouth spray product might be the answer to all my problems. The packaging said "In need of a faith lift? When you're ready to turn to God, we're there to show you the way."
Every time I see all these crazy sodas, I just want one sip of each one out of pure curiosity but could never consume an entire bottle.
I loved the band and the candy.
All we need is love.
Gene Wilder is an amazing actor. "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it."-Willy Wonka

No comments: