Friday, December 31, 2010

Adios 20 Ten

It's been a roller coaster of a year, sort of...well actually it's more like a roller coaster called my life. When I was a kid I never imagined that I would grow up to be a professional juggler. The problem with juggling is that sometimes you can't help but drop one of the balls. This year was quite a challenge, not sure if I ever stepped up or actually stepped down. Unfortunately I have never been a goal orientated person which explains alot. However I made a valient effort to be more consistent with the blog. I don't believe in making New Years resolutions but I have a few goals set aside that I plan on tackling head on. Besides all that nonsense I really just wanted to write a short note like this: Happy New Year friends, thanks for the support, cheers!

No comments: