Tuesday, April 26, 2011

San Pedro Punx

Earlier today, I had an interesting conversation with Pete Romero while I was working at the shop. Pete drinks banquet beer which is cool. Most Coors drinkers get caught up in the hype/drinkability of the Silver Bullets that they often forget about the quality/taste of an ice cold Banquet. Pete dabbles in longshore life and punk rock music, hell of a combo if you ask me but then again I might be a little bias being that I do the same dance. Pete plays in a band, San Pedro punk rock, Plan A. The band has not made the switch over to FB but still have a dinosaur page up on MY_____ if you want to check out some of their anthems. Plan A is playing a show at the Whiskey in a couple weeks. I'll be rallying the troops to support local music. See ya in the pit!

No comments: