Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Em Oh You Es E

My wife and I purchased Annual Passports a few years ago for the first time. I knew people who had the passes but never thought I would be that guy going to "the happiest place on earth" on the weekly. I was lucky enough to visit Disney at least once or twice a year for the past 20+ years, grateful indeed. My wife on the other hand was raised in Santa Cruz so she was not so lucky. Disney instantly became our favorite date spot and we enjoyed the experience a couple times a month. You really can't go wrong with a mid week dinner, a ride or two and then bounce home. Yep, those were the days, things were a lot quieter back then.

Now as parents, Disneyland is a totally different experience. We have been wanting to purchase passes but felt the kids were too young to appreciate it and/or not ready for the madness. Most likely my wife and I were the ones who were not ready. Eventually we caved and bought the passes once again. So far we have taken the Fam Bam a dozen times often just for a few hours and it has been awesome every time.
I am really trying to get motivated with this future Cavotu collection. Long over due to say the least but I am clearly my own worst enemy. Disneyland is super motivating with all the colors, artwork, magic, excitement etc. As your therapist, I highly recommend at least one Disney day a week. But non peak season and non weekends of course. With that being said, I think it is time for my fix. Let's go!

No comments: