Tuesday, September 27, 2016

CAVOTU Newsletter Vol 2

Hello friends,

Welcome to another update from CAMP CAVOTU. I have never been to "camp" but cheers to those who have and/or cheers to those who put their kids in "camps"...actually now that I think about it, I have only been "camping" like once in my life and I drove my fancy BMW (RIP) to the camp site which totally did not belong but its definitely a memory and life is about creating memories. Cheers to those who "camp" though, I got nothing but love for nature, I went on a 2 hour hike yesterday, nature WINS!

Happy Cavotuesday aka new products are LIVE in the web store NOW (http://cavotu.bigcartel.com). Brief history lesson>>> I started Cavotu in 2005, Tuesdays were my only days off from my regular monkey restaurant job. Tuesdays were strictly devoted to Cavotu. I started referring to it as Cavotuesday and it also became a great way to help folks properly pronounce the name. And for the millionth time, it is not Cavuto- the Fox news guy.

Today is the official release of the much anticipated Fall premium headwear collection. My hat manufacturer exceeded my expectations this season and I am excited to share the final products with you. Premium Cavotu hats are made from scratch. I do not buy blank hats and just sew on my logo. I am aware that this would be a much cheaper option but quality has always been the focus around here. This season features the Pirate (black/gold), the Yankee (navy/white) and Woody (brown/white) with polyester wool blends. The Aztec (charcoal heather/crimson) features a new speciality fabric that reminds me of a blanket/scarf, so soft and warm, perfect for the colder weather season (yes it was 100 degrees in Los Angeles yesterday, I know I know).

Today is also the release of 3 new color ways in the popular Local Tee shirt design. The black tees are with my all time favorite made in the USA cotton poly blends and the blue and banana are featuring 100% combed cotton. Water based inks on everything. All Cavotu products are limited edition runs. I change it up every season. I rarely reprint the same shirt design or the same exact color so I apologize to those who keep asking me to make ____ or ____ again. Patience grasshopper. I gotta keep it fresh and keep it new.


Thanks to all those who purchased the Aloha trucker hats over the Summer. They were a huge success and sold out officially on Labor Day weekend. 

And if anyone wants custom one inch buttons made, let me know, I know its a random thing but I have my six year old daughter working the button press machine like a champ and she is more than willing to make some buttons!


Big hugs and high fives!!

-Joey Cavotu

Webstore- http://cavotu.bigcartel.com
Instagram- @Cavotu
Twitter- @Cavotu

No comments: