Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get Inked

The homey, Forrest got his first tattoo the other day down in San Diego buy this bearded man named Joe. Thanks to his lady, Mia for taking the photos. Forrest is rocking a Cavotu shirt that was an organic cotton sample logo tee from a few seasons back that never made it into production. Represent!
At age 30, I am proud to say that I am still ink free. I am definitely part of a unique group here in Cali. It seems like everyone is tat'd with a little something these days. I never say never but I really have a hard time making the commitment to one particular design and/or color and/or word etc. The whole concept of "this tattoo will be with you forever" just kills it for me. No I don't want to get one of those henna tats or temporary ones from the local street fair booth. Oh and to the guy who says but what about the laser removal? The best form of removal seems to be to just cover it up with another tattoo. The debate continues...

No comments: