Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The New New

#Cavotuesday


I started using the word "Cavotuesday" in 2006. It served two purposes back then: 

1. Tuesday was the only day I had off from my regular job. I would devote the entire day to working on all things Cavotu whether it was visiting screen printers, setting up wholesale accounts, picking up samples, web design, sketching etc. Sure I could stay up super late every night after work and burn the candle at both ends but that was never very productive. As much as I used to say "I will sleep when I am dead" the reality is that it eventually catches up with you and then you crash.

2. The name is not Cavuto or Cavoto. It is Cavotu (pronounced CAV-OH-TU) and easier if you can remember the clever Cavotuesday combo then you can't go wrong.

So this particular Cavotuesday happens to be a special one since the official ONLINE STORE is now LIVE. I apologize ahead of time incase some bugs occur. I am probably forgetting something, please feel free to yell at me later.

Accomplishing goals is pretty cool however I am still struggling with that "being an asshole" goal, no one said this was going to be easy.

No comments: