Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Boats n Hoes

Cavotuesday:

I thought about taking a sailing class after I saw this photo...then I thought about San Diego. (I believe this photo was taken near by). I lived in SD for almost 5 years but I never spent that much time near the ocean. Yes I took a ton of surfing classes, I mean "college one unit electives"…but in the bigger picture of all things San Diego, I was not a beach bum. I guess we all have our phases in life, I won't deny that I never had a "bum" phase but it definitely wasn't spent near the ocean. A friend of mine asked me to go surfing yesterday, I said "sorry dude, but I gotta work, maybe next time" but lately I have been thinking about this thing called LIFE, I have to start living more and working less or at least figure out a better combination of the two. Which reminds me that I will research the sailing classes, sounds like fun, sounds like NEW, and NEW is all good!!!


Eyes on the horizon boys…LOCAL TEE and ADAMS SNAPBACK. Represent!!! Keep it Cavotu boys.

No comments: