Monday, September 27, 2010

Bird Man

Happy belated birthday to my friend, Sameer who celebrated the big THREE O by jumping out of a plane at 1500 feet. Wow. Talk about intense. I can't even do roller coasters. Sky diving is most likely not on my bucket list but mad props to the homey.

I've had the pleasure of knowing Sameer since 1998. As a brand architect, he definitely knows the art of wearing many hats and has currently been dabbling in the fashion game. One of the brands that Sameer works with is called Native Shoes. I read about this company a few months back but just recently ordered some product. From what I understand, Native shoes are basically the material like Crocs with a more fashionable style similar to Vans and/or Chucks. Can't wait to give my rainbows a break.

No comments: