Thursday, September 23, 2010

Listen to Aaron

Shwayze has come a long way since I first blogged about them a few years ago. I know I said this before but for the record, Shwayze was never a Cavotu signed artist although some folks thought they were. In my younger days I had the gift of finding gems like Shwayze in the music industry before they became big timers. I stumbled upon some hidden talent over the years. Silversun Pickups anyone?

However I am still stoked that Cavotu artist A's Rage was the opening act for Shwayze when their tour rolled thru New Jersey. That was the closest Cavotu came to Shwayze which was still pretty cool now that I think back about it.

Back to the message at hand. I am on Twitter and I follow Shwayze. I have been reading Aaron's tweets about his solo project for the past month. I just downloaded the Love Stoned mixtape. Cool music. Thumbs up. Listen and love.

No comments: