Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dane plays with crayons

I want to be a pro surfer. Who wants to sponsor me? To be honest, they have one of the best jobs in the world. Although, MLB bullpen catchers also have a pretty sweet deal too. Simple as catch baseball while pitcher warms up before the game. No stress about hitting, fielding, public eye, and media nonsense. Instead they travel along and get all the pro benefits. Now where do I sign up for the 3rd string catcher gig?

Like I was saying...pro surfers equal cool guy points. Fans of surfing have their favorite athletes just like any other sport. I have always been a fan of Dane Reynolds. No we have never met but just based on his interviews and videos he seems like a genuine dude. He comes off as the real deal, its believable because its the truth. I follow his Marine Layer blog and his recent post explaining why he left the pro tour is freaking great. The future for Dane looks rad, he has the whole world in his hands, stay vicious brother.

No comments: