Wednesday, December 14, 2011

my 15 seconds of fame

I was just talking about this video the other night with the homey, Lane. I believe it was the night of another UFC event, still counting away, we are currently at #140. I probably posted this video last year on the blog but I'll repost it because I still think its pretty cool.

I was lurking solo around NYC in the summer of 2010, it was my 30th birthday present from my wife. I had just finished grubbing on some ice cream when this dude approached me with a microphone and a camera. I was hesitant at first but then agreed to only record my words rather than film my fat face. Let the images do the talking. I made a couple clever points mixed in with a few sloppy ones. What can I say, my thoughts were flowing.

Side note: I got nothing but love for Green Day, I have always been a fan. I first saw them live in 1994 when they were the opening act at Lollapalooza and a handful of times since then as they have become mega stars. I really wasn't aware of the play at the time but it is pretty awesome that the boys were able to tap into the Broadway circuit. I never saw the play but the reviews say it was amazing. Fast forward to 6:22 on the video to hear my nonsense

No comments: