Monday, July 19, 2010

Storytime

NYC was a pretty rad adventure. I planned on blogging daily but my iPhone battery kept dying on me so I had to prioritize. Obviously the more important things like mapping, yelping, tweets and status updates came first. But besides all that I had a wonderful vacation. It took me a few days to adjust back to reality. The time change didn't have much effect but I found myself wandering my neighborhood late into the night with my daughter sleeping in a carrier just trying to come down off a natural high. It sounds silly but it's the truth.

I can tell a killer story in person but have some lazy tendencies when I have to type it all out as if I am writing a novel. To make things easy, I will write about one day per entry. If I stay on track I should have 5 entries in a row and that my friends is not as easy as it sounds. Consistency is the key to any good blog, still working on that one. Stay tuned.

No comments: