Sunday, July 25, 2010

On The Roof

I ran into an old friend/acquaintance earlier today. We used to work out at the same gym about five years ago. I have not seen the guy for quite some time but then again I stopped going to that gym so for all I know he still lived in town. Apparently he fell in love and followed the girl back to her home in Denver, CO. Long story short, homeboy was passing thru Pedro showing his lady his old stomping grounds and stopped by the cafe to say hello. The one thing he misses the most about Cali is being away from the ocean. I never really think about it but I'm pretty much surrounded by water on a daily basis. I'm not sure how I would adjust to being away from the ocean because I have never really tried. Well regardless, it made me appreciate my location a little bit more. What can I say...water is rad...see I'm grateful.

No comments: