Thursday, July 19, 2012

Follow Thru

Yes, for some it might be a simple part of life, say something and then follow thru but not me. Following thru is my weakness, not to be confused with being lazy. Maybe I just have issues with prioritizing my life. I am trying to stay positive with this post so let's just say I am working on my follow thru game. Baby steps people, truth spoken.

Last Sunday I rolled down to see the Palmer Squares rock the house at Badfish Clothing in San Pedro. From what I heard, this was their first California mini tour so I am stoked to be a part of it. Badfish has been around for a few but I finally got the chance to speak with the owner, Josh. Real cool cat, down to earth, much respect. Josh was all smiles to see his spot packed on a Sunday night. Free show during the summer season definitely brought the kids out to play. I wasn't familiar with the other acts on the bill but the crowd seemed to know whats up when they heard their favorite jams.

I usually snap a few pics during live concerts but never even think about recording videos. I have a feeling you are going to hear more about these dudes in the future so I filmed a couple songs. Enjoy!

No comments: