Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday

"Hold onto your passion and enthusiasm and infect everyone else with it…" -Bobby Hundreds.


Another day here on the grind. I make it point to check in everyday with the companies that continue to inspire me and remind me to keep pushing forward. The Hundreds is by far one of the brands that I look up to the most. And it is not even about their clothes, which I do not even particularly care for which might seem odd to some especially since they are an apparel brand. What I admire is their dedication, their consistency, their connection with their fans, their roots, their goals, their drive, their passion etc, the list goes on. The Hundreds have been able to create global brand awareness not because of their $2 Alstyle oversized cotton tee shirt with some screen printed logo on it. They have taken it to the next level because of their passion. They have risked it all and kept moving forward. 


This is clearly my problem. My hesitation, my lack of confidence and my worry have lead me down the going no where path. But it leaves me questioning if I am even capable. Why do I lack that motivation? Why do I lack that drive? I am sort of left here SMH. 

No comments: