Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Is it just me...

...or is society (aka people) just screwing up lately...

In the past 2 days, I have dealt with 6 different scenarios where something was wrong and it was not on my end. I was the one pointing it out, I was the one red flagging it, I was the one saying "hey hold on here"....and the 6 other people, completely separate scenarios and situations let me remind you. All 6 of them, let me repeat all 6 came back at me with the same blank stare look...identical responses.

One can't but help feel a tad bit crazy when confronted with stuff like this. No I am not just complaining, the odds of the timing of all of this is what really blows my mind. Yes, shit happens as they say but not like this, not like with this frequency...or does it? And people just don't care enough to reflect on it...just brush it off and move forward, no big deal, back to chewing on my piece of straw...

I am not an idiot but there are some people out there, not calling out any names or anything but some people out there who amaze me, amazes me how they made it this far...how many passes did you get today? I am at about negative 200, so go ahead and match me. Thumbs up!

Line up kids...line up

No comments: