Monday, September 9, 2013

Joe P- OG Shredder


What's a brand without a team? What's a team without fans? What's a team without a leader? What's a winner without a loser? What's coffee without caffeine? What's a berry without a straw?

Monday madness here at ground central. Usual chaos ensues, wait I stand corrected, life is indeed happening, my chaotic interpretation of it is pure opinion, purely my own.

I witnessed a gnarly car accident last night right before my eyes...the cars went crash/bang/ahh shit...I instantly left the scene, no one was hurt (physically)...like Sweet Brown said "Aint nobody got time for dat..."

Speaking of accidents....we are looking for some new riders to spread the Cavotu love..the more broken bones the better...we want our riders pushing the limits beyond impossible...the ocean is a magical place and I gladly bow down to those who have learned to master the waves with great ability...also fond of that good old fashion thing called the street/concrete, those who rock the 4 wheels on a piece of wood type of thing...HMU on the IG. Jokers need apply!

No comments: