Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Islands...


I over heard an older gentleman on the Hermosa Beach strand yesterday complaining to his significant other "why do we need to go to Hawaii? Especially when we have this..." The "this" he was referring to was a beautiful day on the beach, the scene was actually rather picturesque with the white sand, blue water, bikini clad females wandering about...yes Hermosa is beautiful (no pun intended) but its a far cry from Hawaii.

I have been fortunate to visit Hawaii a handful of times in my life. It truly is a magical place, I highly recommend it if you can save up because its far from cheap...but soooo worth it. Here are some classics from the past...

The constant contrast of blue vs green is all over the islands. I love it.


I was never a big fan of sweet drinks but when in Rome you can't help but order multiple umbrella drinks. This Mai Tai was mighty tasty!


Little geckos running around all over the place...


My son when he was only 11 months old. Taking a baby to Hawaii was challenging to say the least but super fun. The shirt I was wearing was a sample that never made the official cut. I still have not been able to pull the trigger on releasing a red shirt....never say never. Hint HINT


The condo we rented was literally right on the ocean, cant complain about that, every room had a killer balcony with an amazing view. In this picture I am rocking the Feint shirt in Orchid. Orchid was a tough sell, most dudes don't rock shades of purple on the regular but I have always liked this colorway more than the Tan shirt with Brown print. I was pretty stoked in this selfie, dare I say HAPPY...I need a vacation dude, sign me up, my bags are already packed.


No comments: