Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm human

#Cavotuesday

Life happens...my 13 day blog streak ended yesterday. Proud of that one though, especially coming from me aka the streak guy. Daily blogging is not easy, my hat always goes off to people that consistently roll it out everyday. And no I am not talking about people who get paid to write a blog everyday because that is totally different, it's a job, it's not the same as free writing about random subjects ranting and raving etc.

I have been faced with quite a few challenges these past couple days. Jumping thru rings of fire like some sick and twisted circus act, the show must go on, work harder despite the fact that no one cares. I care. I care too much.

How hard is your life?

How hard did you try today?

Did it matter?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: