Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ideas

The weather shifted slightly today with random rain, wind and cooler temperatures. I like it. Change is great. Rain or shine, I still rock a t-shirt, shorts and sandals...what can I say? I live in California.

I am pretty excited about releasing this new apparel collection. I must say that it has been awhile since I took the brand this serious. Cavotu has been releasing random product sporadically over the past few years with no general idea or plan. Like I have said before, life happened and things got shitty but now this idea feels right, timing is everything.

Tentatively looking at Nov 12th as the release date assuming I can get all the last minute details completed. Currently brainstorming some fun contests via social media, get the good folks involved, fun stuff.

Do more of what makes you happy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: