Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cavotuesday

#Cavotuesday

Goals:

1. Blog every fucking day in October
2. Release something on 11/12/13
3. Be an asshole
4. Think positive

I have been arguing with strangers lately. I am normally the non confrontational type but what can I say, we all have our moments, our breaking points, sometimes you can't help it. Wrong place, wrong time situation. I feel like these strangers are asking for it...

I do not own a television. Some may find that to be very strange. I do not see the need for one or why I need to be connected or tied down with another bill. I have a Mac, I have an iPhone, I have the "Internet" so who needs TV? But after reading tons of social media about this final episode OMG shit greatest show ever etc...now have to look up ______ so I can be prepared for the water cooler discussions, haha, do people actual talk around the water cooler, is that real? I never understood meth heads...

No comments: