Monday, October 7, 2013

TM

pro·cras·ti·nate  (pr-krst-nt, pr-)
v. pro·cras·ti·nat·edpro·cras·ti·nat·ingpro·cras·ti·nates
v.intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
v.tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.


I have been lagging on this trademark renewal process so tonight I just knocked it out. Filed the shit myself and locked the Cavotu TM in for a couple more years. Last year the spam mail started pouring in from various renewal companies and law agencies offering their services. Then the emails started up shortly after. Everyone and their mom was asking for money aka "pay us this fee and we will do this for you" but on top of that you still have to pay the government for the flat fees as well. WTF?

I filed the Cavotu trademark on February 13, 2007 and it was officially registered on October 30, 2007. I remember that being a pretty HUGE step towards something cool/real/official/all mine bitches. Crazy to trip on how much has happened since then.  Unfortunately the brand didn't quite rocket launch into orbit like I hoped but it was definitely a smart move to lock in my "TM" because this world we live in is so DTA...like yeah totally (ha)

So I am thinking this rocket launch is finally going down. The hiatus is officially dead. Cavotu is coming out with some straight fire. Im stoked!

Please submit an image that shows how the mark and/or word is being used...


No comments: